In every organization there are some services that only specific people are allowed to use like lunch food in government organizations. In most cases, a specific asset like a token is prepared by the organization and is given to the people that are allowed to use the services. The problem is the tokens might be misused or wasted.
In this project an organization with an internal token is defined. In this system an entity issues the tokens and gives them to the predefined members. Members can also transfer tokens to each other. For example some can be allowed to buy from restaurant and they can get food by giving their tokens but others that are not allowed to buy cannot get food. The main features of the proposed system is listed below:
– All token transfers are completely transparent.
– The used blockchain is a private one. This for example lets people to enter the system only if they were identified by the admins
– The access levels can be defined and changed for all the network users.
– Users can easily, instantaneously, and transparently get services
– High transaction per second